Nonsurgical spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that may help relieve back pain. Spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine. This change takes pressure off the spinal disks, which are gel-like cushions between the bones in your spine, by creating negative pressure in the disc. Over a series of treatments on the spinal decompression patients will have a decrease if not loss of symptoms and increase the size of the disc bulge and in some cases may eliminate it.
Spinal Decompression helps the following:
- Back pain
- Sciatica, which is pain, weakness, or tingling that extends down the leg
- Bulging or herniated disks or degenerative disk disease
- Worn spinal joints (called posterior facet syndrome)
- Injured or diseased spinal nerve roots
- Any type of radicular symptoms
Spinal Decompression has an 86% eliminating disc bulge, hernations, protrusions and any related symptoms.