We’ve compiled 18 wellness tips to help you get healthier this 2018! Keep reading to learn little and big things you can do to change your life for the better!
1. Drink more water! You probably hear this all the time and write it off. But drinking water is so important!
2. Exercise more! Whether you already exercise everyday already or not at all, exercising a little more can help. If you don’t exercise at all, try for about 10 minutes a day to!
3. Go to bed a little earlier! Even 10 or 15 minutes extra of sleep can make you feel more rested the next day!
4. Eat more fruit and vegetables! Try having a serving of fruits or vegetables every day!
5. Eat breakfast! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, really!
6. Control your portions! It’s no secret the US is known for overeating so make sure you control your portions!
7. Stick to a sleep schedule! This can be hard in our every changing life but a schedule can help you get the best night sleep imaginable.
8. Get outside! The sun is the most natural source of Vitamin D there is and this can do wonders for your body and mind!
9. Stretch! Along with exercising, stretching can make you feel better, sleep better, and be happier.
10. Meditate! This can be as simple as taking a minute, focusing hard, and resetting your mind before you start a new project.
11. Brush your teeth and Floss!
12. Step away from the screens! Television and media are a huge reason people sleep less and stress more! Try turning them off for a day or more.
13. Take vitamins! If you are afraid you aren’t getting your vitamins from your food, take vitamins!
14. Limit junk food! Or try cutting it out altogether!
15. Don’t be afraid to take a break! If it gets stressful or you get too exhausted, don’t hesitate to take a step back and take a breather.
16. Correct your posture! Sit up straight!
17. Limit alcohol! Alcohol is pure carbohydrates and calories and can affect your sleeping negatively!
18. Get a pet! Wellness can be fun too and a pet can attribute great to your well-being!
That is a list of our simple and easy things you can do to improve your well-being.
For your chiropractic needs, give us a call, we would love to help you!